- Cat – €25
- Kitten – €35
- Dog – €60
- Puppy – €75
- Small animals and birds – €20
- Additional fee for EU pet passport – €20
The surrender fee includes:
- Veterinary examination
- Vaccination: complex vaccine + rabies
- Anti-parasite treatment
- Registration in the Nation-Wide Pet Registry (LLR)
Returning stray animals to their owners
ANIMAL RESCUE GROUP NPO/ Loomapäästegrupp MTÜ does not respond to calls related to stray animals; however, animals whose life is in danger or who are in need of emergency veterinary care constitute an exception. All found animals undergo veterinary examination and are vaccinated, microchipped, and entered in the relevant register if required. The cost of the performed procedures is added to the return fee.
- Return fee – €30
- ANIMAL RESCUE GROUP NPO has the right to refuse to surrender an animal / a bird if there is reason to suspect that the (new) owner is unable to ensure for the pet the kind of life and conditions suitable for the particular species.
- Animals are not surrendered to persons under the age of 18.
- Animals are not surrendered to persons under the influence of narcotics or alcohol.
- Prices may be subject to change depending on the particular case.